Accessibility Statement for https://www.cloudlineapparel.com
At Cloudline we are committed to digital accessibility.
Measures to support accessibility
Cloudline takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Cloudline Apparel:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Cloudline Apparel is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Cloudline Apparel. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Cloudline Apparel:
- Phone: 503-395-7459
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 3813 SW Holden ST, Seattle WA, 98126
We regularly test and assess our accessibility compliance via:
- Regular evaluation to ensure all new and past content is compliant.
- We include a diverse range of personas to guide our design process to ensure we are designing with accessibility in mind.
Our website uses the Shopify Dawn Theme because it was designed to comply with the latest guidelines and best practices for Accessibility as defined by WCAG 2.1 level AA. And they continually offer updates to improve and enhance accessibility.
- Read Shopify Accessibility Conformance Report https://www.shopify.com/accessibility/vpat-theme-dawn.
This statement was updated on 9 September 2023.